The files that I generated the Letterfu PDFs from are available here. You can use these files to make your own Letterfu designs. Please read the licensing information before you download the files. They are in OpenOffice.org Draw format.
The LicenseI am distributing these files under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 Scotland License. This means you can do anything you like with these files, so long as:
- You don't make money with them. If you would like to use letterfu in a commercial context, contact me.
- If you publish your designs, give me credit.
- Any derivative designs you publish should be published under the same license.
How to use the designsBoth the Letter-format and A4-format design files contain four pages.
- The first page is the overlay for "dark" designs, so you won't see much. Make a design on a new page, then copy and paste everything on the first page over your design. The transparencies, guides and annotations will become visible against your design.
- The second page is the overlay for "light" designs, copy and paste it over designs that have white or very light backgrounds.
- The third page is the "lilac" design. It is just a lilac background. Copying the "dark" overlay onto it will reproduce the lilac design in full.
- The fourth page is the "valentines" design.
You can remix these designs however you wish and you are most welcome to leave off the logo. However, if you do publish your designs for other people to use, please attribute me and this website as the original source on your own site, and I would be honoured if you could find a way to put the Letterfu website URL somewhere on your design as well.
Finally, if you create your own designs, please let me know! I would love to link to them or host them on this website.